Wednesday, February 20, 2008

About Me..


About me

I am Madhurja Das an Ameteur Photographer and freelance Writer of Assam. My educational qualification is B. A. under Guwahati Univercity.
I stated Photography as a hobby from 1998. I like to shoot Natural Scenes, Birds, Animals, and Flowers etc. usually use a Yacshica MF-2 Compact Film camera. After Printing I convert photos into Digital Images.
I established this blog to show my Photographs. This blog is designed by my friend Mr. Rupam Sarma.
-- Madhurja Das
e-mail :madhurjadas@gmail.com
:md_online@rediffmail.com
MY CONTACTS
Radio Japan.
BBC, London.
Radio Sweeden.
WWF - INDIA.
Voice of America.
Radio Netherlands.
Living Digital, Hariyana.
Pustak Mahal Book Club, New Delhi.
Better Photography, Mumbai.
Radio Tashkent
FEBA RADIO INDIA.
Radio Deutsche Welle, Germany.
National Book Trust, New Delhi.
Voice of Indonesia.
FEBC, Phillipines.
Third Eye Photo Institute, Kolkata.
National Geographic Society, U.S.A.
Rupam Sarma
Sanjib Bhatta
Nilkamal Das
M.K.Bhowmik
Jitu Kalita
Manahari Bayan
Jitu Kumar Das
Arun Lochan Das
Dr. Kuledu Kr. Pathak
P.N. Pathak
Vikash Kr. Singh

No comments: